When will Nintendo release the dates on the 3DS games coming this holiday?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When will Nintendo release the dates on the 3DS games coming this holiday?

User Info: Finale_Wanderer

Finale_Wanderer
6 years ago#1
They announced like the time frame I guess for Super Mario 3D Land but I'm really hoping they release the date for Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, and Kid Icarus... and I guess I'll leave it to Konami to release the Metal Gear Solid 3 port's release date.

Is it even confirmed that Animal Crossing is coming out this holiday season?
Waiting for more info on: LoZ: Skyward Sword, 3DS games, Dragon Quest X, and Wii U

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
6 years ago#2
They're going to plan Super Mario to come out the Sunday after CoD, just like they did NSMBWii.
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.

User Info: Megaman50100

Megaman50100
6 years ago#3
Super Mario 3D land has a confirmed Month, November. Just not an individual date.

November is gonna be a great month for games already. A new Elder Scrolls and a new Mario.
move all remaining groundhog mercenaries to the front lines. Have sheep troopers squadrons A and B flank the cows. They're using DC-17 hoof blasters.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When will Nintendo release the dates on the 3DS games coming this holiday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived