i hope metroid zero mission will be one of the 10 gba games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i hope metroid zero mission will be one of the 10 gba games

User Info: Pokefilm

Pokefilm
6 years ago#1
topic
but, metroid is a real cool guy and he doesnt afraid of anythings

User Info: WickedSickJosh

WickedSickJosh
6 years ago#2
One of my favorite games ever, but I don't think it will be available only because it contains the original Metroid as well... :(
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
6 years ago#3
Personally I'd prefer that the 10 GBA games were from different series - ideally different genres. That way more people would enjoy them, and perhaps even get interested in a series or a whole genre that they'd never been interested in before.

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
6 years ago#4
Eoin posted...
Personally I'd prefer that the 10 GBA games were from different series - ideally different genres. That way more people would enjoy them, and perhaps even get interested in a series or a whole genre that they'd never been interested in before.

That's a good point, however I think it is a likely choice since all these games are going to be first party.
PSN: Azure-Edge

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
6 years ago#5
I really hope so too, it is one of my favourites as well.
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.

Pokefilm
6 years ago#6
yeah i loved the game and im sad i didnt get to finish it. the stealth part realy got me. but atleast they giving metroid fusion

Pokefilm
6 years ago#7
bump

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
6 years ago#8
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
That's a good point, however I think it is a likely choice since all these games are going to be first party.

That's most likely true (although I don't think it's completely definite). However, right now the GBA games we know about are from 5 separate and distinct series (even if 3 of them involve Mario). There's definitely room for another 5 series in terms of the GBA games - Nintendo could, for example, add F-Zero, a Zelda game, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, a Kirby game, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, one of the Pokémons, Donkey Kong Country, or Mario Party. There's more I'm missing as well, but that gives some idea.

They could fill out the remaining 5 GBA games with very distinct titles. That might not be what they're going to do (and in fairness I can understand them being reluctant to give away huge, time-consuming titles like Golden Sun or Pokémon), but I'd definitely prefer that to having sets of very similar games.

User Info: Nyyark

Nyyark
6 years ago#9
I hope we get a decent RPG. I'd be nice for a spread of genres. I'd rather have had Zero Mission than Fusion though.

Pokefilm
6 years ago#10
actually there only 3 spots left nintendo life already confirmed 2 more games
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i hope metroid zero mission will be one of the 10 gba games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived