Anyone else trading in their psp for a 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else trading in their psp for a 3DS?

User Info: nerdjohn77

nerdjohn77
5 years ago#1
I want to trade in my silver PSP 3000 on amazon, but the only options I see are either the Black PSP 3000 for $48 and the Ratchet and Clank PSP 3000 bundle for $68. I don't see a trade in option for just the Sliver PSP 3000. So i was wondering should I choose the Silver Ratchet and Clank Bundle even if I don't have the National Treasure movie that comes with the bundle or should i just choose the black psp 3000 option even though my psp is silver. And also do i need to send the box the psp came in to trade it in? Or can i just put the psp and accesorries in another box?
Owlman: Every decision we make is meaningless because somewhere, on a parallel Earth, we have already made the opposite choice. We're nothing. Less than nothing

User Info: hayleywiIIiams

hayleywiIIiams
5 years ago#2
No, because when it comes to handheld gaming I actually want some games to play.

User Info: pariah164

pariah164
5 years ago#3
Hell no I'm not trading in my PSP. I have about 30 games for it, so why would I even?
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until Legend of Dragoon is released as a PSOne Classic in the US!

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#4
Buy a copy of National Treasure on UMD. Problem solved!
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: OmegaZero633

OmegaZero633
5 years ago#5
No, because I'm planning on trading it for a Vita.

And planning in selling my UMD games.
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else trading in their psp for a 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived