So...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pkjoan

Pkjoan
5 years ago#1
As my latest topic was closed, I am progressing with the money. Now I decided not to buy Star Fox unless it has new content which Zelda oot didn't have.

Sonic Generations may wait for a price drop, as for the 2 marios and Kid Icarus...

My birthday is in November so I'll try to get them!

Now, another topic:

Would you like nintendo to create a new 3DS model? I would say no! I already got mine and if they make another one there wouldn't be that much difference.
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony

User Info: OmegaZero633

OmegaZero633
5 years ago#2
I'd say yes, so they can fix the current ones problems. o.o

Not that I dislike my 3DS, but there is always room for improvement.
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#3
They're going to make one regardless. I might get a new one if the changes were significant enough to warrant a purchase. And being lighter with a bigger screen aren't changes I'm interested in. Maybe if it got a new camera or was more durable, I would consider it.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
5 years ago#4
would i like them to release a better handheld in the next year? sure i can afford it and i will just give my current handheld to one of my kids or a family member.

would i like them to spend the financial resources on something better like speeding up game development and releases? yes.....more than anything else.
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
5 years ago#5
You're waiting for a discount on a Mario game?

Good luck with that.
Rest in peace, Megaman Volnutt.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived