What do you think will be the first real first person shooter on the system?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What do you think will be the first real first person shooter on the system?

User Info: MetroidJunkie

MetroidJunkie
6 years ago#1
I'd say either The Conduit or Dementium, unless that Battlefield 3 rumor actually turns out to be true.

User Info: greensacs

greensacs
6 years ago#2
Give me either of the two but leave battlefield out of it. I want battlefield on my 360 or ps3. No need for it on a 3ds.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.6

User Info: Nyyark

Nyyark
6 years ago#3
Links Crossbow adventure!

User Info: BBlackford

BBlackford
6 years ago#4
I was kind of hoping N-Space would develop another Call of Duty title. I'm playing Black Ops right now on the DS and I'd love to see a version of MW3 on the 3DS.

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
6 years ago#5
I'm not sure what "real" is supposed to imply.
Since I don't think Modern Warfare 3 will get a 3DS version, nor do I think The Conduit 3DS is happening right now, nor a Dementium for 3DS being planned, I'd guess Battlefield 3 if that's really happening on the 25th of October.

Let's not forget that listing for Heavy Fire for 3DS. If real, ite could be a rail-shooter like the previous downloadable entries, but it they're making a retail game, it would make more sense to let players move through the game. Dated for the 27th of October, so just behind Battlefield 3.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,

User Info: bob123126

bob123126
6 years ago#6
Is the conduit or dementium confirmed for 3ds? I haven't been paying attention to what is coming out lately.
"Boring Packaged in a Box" - Retrocalypse

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
6 years ago#7
Neither is or was confirmed.
Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise.

There was a tech demo made by some staff from High Voltage running assets from Conduit 2, but in all instances they called it a tech demo and never announced that they were planning to make a 3DS version for sale.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,

User Info: OverlordAlik

OverlordAlik
6 years ago#8
prime hunters proved fps works on 3ds, and in my personal opinion better than dual sticks because you can control the speed of turning and what not.
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585

User Info: DatuDugo

DatuDugo
6 years ago#9
Dementium 3DS, Metroid Prime Hunters 2: Sylux's Revenge (end of MP3, a ship similar to Lockjaw in appearance followed Samus...)
Her hair glistened in the rain like
nose hair after a sneeze.http://www.petitiononline.com/MajoraM/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What do you think will be the first real first person shooter on the system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived