Anyone going to buy StarFox 3D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone going to buy StarFox 3D?

User Info: baconcow1812

baconcow1812
6 years ago#41
Ghetsis posted...
Me, used.

If noone buys it new, you might have a hard time buying it used... lol.
"the hell!?"

User Info: BloodWind88

BloodWind88
6 years ago#42
Nope, I was never a fan of the series.
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Disgaea DS, Radiant Historia, Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2, God Eater Burst

User Info: EvilDarkside

EvilDarkside
6 years ago#43
Nintendo is getting lazy. If you don't want the franchise to die just improve the formula or at least give us a new old school decent Star Fox.

I also have Star Fox 64 on that white dusty thingy that I forgot what it is used for... And owned it on the 64. In fact, it was my 1st N64 game.

I grew up with Nintendo... loved Nintendo. Been playing Nintendo games since I was 3 years old (I'm 24), but now I just feel disappointed in them. The statement "Star Fox dies if this one doesn't sell well" is a joke if you think about it. Almost as if they're blackmailing us.

I'm not going to buy a 3DS to play Star Fox 64 again when I know it like the palm of my hand (The same thing with Zelda OoT). Those "new" graphics are not enough to convince me and I'm sure that neither for a lot of people.

So we might as well give a goodbye salute to Star Fox.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
6 years ago#44
From how people put it the last three star Fox games sucked so why would a game after SF64 3D be any good? The only thing most likely to save this would be Online, but I bet even then people would ***** at that

User Info: Ameriph

Ameriph
6 years ago#45
Got it on the 64 and cartridge runs great, so would be moot as the only advantage would be that it'd be portable.
If I could kill The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, or Justin Beiber, I would kill Justin Beiber. People who agree: 22

User Info: MellowLyricist

MellowLyricist
6 years ago#46
Why are they deciding the fate of the series on a $40 port? This really should be $30 at max. Just like they could've avoided the 3DS mess if it didn't launch at $250.
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
6 years ago#47
Again, really bad release window is a factor here, not the 250 dollar tag on it. Release the 3DS in later Summer say around August actually it would sell because then there isn't a long wait for games.

Give SF64 Online would have helped it a bit if they did it right then people would stop complaining, also other modes/levels would help.

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
6 years ago#48
Still have my N64 cartridge and have it on VC. I'm definitely waiting to hear more impressions but at this point... pass.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."

User Info: RandomHero

RandomHero
6 years ago#49
maybe if it was $20

so no
so

User Info: paradoxworld

paradoxworld
6 years ago#50
I will buy it just so I have another game on my 3DS besides OoT3D.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In Soviet Russia, poem write you.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone going to buy StarFox 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived