So when do we get the free games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So when do we get the free games?

User Info: Chris in Cali

Chris in Cali
5 years ago#1
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm looking for the most up to date answer. Has there been any official(or even rumored) date announcement yet?
My Photography Blog(also some video game reviews):
http://chrishashemi.blogspot.com

User Info: aMichaelm

aMichaelm
5 years ago#2
September 1st.
Official Vanitas of the Kingdom Hearts BBSv2 Board

User Info: Quintain

Quintain
5 years ago#3
You want to know how you can check if it's been asked before? Use the search bar, your welcome.

User Info: Mattperd

Mattperd
5 years ago#4
The sticky has failed us all recently.
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
5 years ago#5
Mattperd posted...
The sticky has failed us all recently.

Those never work

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
5 years ago#6
Quintain posted...
You want to know how you can check if it's been asked before? Use the search bar, your welcome.

Who has a welcome? Can I have a welcome? If your welcome is nice, I'd like to borrow your welcome, that is the welcome that is owned by you. Or maybe his welcome, or her welcome.

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
5 years ago#7
The search bar is my welcome?
www.klustr.net || Mega Man Legends 3 revival campaign: www.legends3.com || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)

User Info: nimerjm37

nimerjm37
5 years ago#8
GameFAQs Principle Rule #1: If you are going to be a condescending jerk on these boards, make sure you get your grammar right.

GameFAQs Principle Rule #2: If said condescending jerk does not follow Principle Rule #1, all fellow posters must jump on him/her, sarcasm guns blasting.

Being a jerk is one thing. I got no problem with that. But if you're going to be a jerk, don't give people a reason to laugh in your face.
Dragon Ball Z tattoo sleeve: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/nimerjm/JasonTattoo1.jpg
Think you're the biggest DBZ fan? You're wrong.

User Info: baconcow1812

baconcow1812
5 years ago#9
Lazy people...
"the hell!?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So when do we get the free games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived