Will the loophole plan actually work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the loophole plan actually work?

User Info: TLH88

TLH88
6 years ago#1
I have been hearing about this loophole plan to buy the 3ds right before the price drop and then return to the store that the 3ds was purchased at and do a price match so that way you get the free games and the low price.....

Only think I would be worried about is most stores that do this price drop are the bigger ones like best buy.

And these stores normally are given a new upc number for price drop items, even video games that have a price drop.

Therefore if this happens will they still be willing to price match you if the 3ds you have is given a different UPC?

Just a thought...
msc fc: 154726 421618 name T-rAv; ea persona: travblue883 (madden08, mohh2); ssbb fc: (2535 3277 0235) [go by T~rAv]

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
6 years ago#2
It's a 50/50 shot, depends a lot on the Store Policy, if Nintendo sent out memos saying not to take the price difference.

User Info: stromvancouver

stromvancouver
6 years ago#3
Go spend $250 and find out
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
http://i53.tinypic.com/30lkpz7.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the loophole plan actually work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived