The battery life seems kinda pathetic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The battery life seems kinda pathetic.

User Info: Pokeman718

Pokeman718
6 years ago#1
I've read that at max settings, you're lucky to even get 3 hours out of it. Is it possible for Nintendo to ever release a new battery? Because I know they're going to release a newer model with a better battery life. but I don't want to buy a 2nd 3DS. So, would Nintendo ever just release a new battery? I have small hands and I don't think the Nyko battery would fit in my hands. besides, I have an aqua blue 3DS and it would look goofy with the battery.
"Lindsay Lohan got un-hot the very minute that the credits to Mean Girls concluded"
- NNG1213

User Info: Megaguts

Megaguts
6 years ago#2
Go buy one of the Nyko batteries or something if it's such a big deal.
GT: ConfederateRokr
Live every week like it's shark week

User Info: hesu2000

hesu2000
6 years ago#3
i have the battery and a aqua 3ds and it looks ok with it. do you have big hands. i do and it makes playing it a lot better and less painfull.
Gandpa's so old. That when God said "Let there be light:" He fliped the switch.
3ds Friend code: 0817-3746-6686 Name: Hetsu

User Info: VampireRonin

VampireRonin
6 years ago#4
Do you guys even read the thread before you post in it?
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg

User Info: Pokeman718

Pokeman718
6 years ago#5
^ This. -_-
"Lindsay Lohan got un-hot the very minute that the credits to Mean Girls concluded"
- NNG1213

User Info: DeadDemonDude

DeadDemonDude
6 years ago#6
I dont know about yall, but I keep my light setting at 2 and the 3d ALL the way up and volume ALL the way up and I get about 5 hours before it even turns red. And thats playing OoT.
Walk the Line.
(Wii FC): 2720 0990 3625 4166

User Info: Master_Happosai

Master_Happosai
6 years ago#7
3 hours is fine if your playing at home. If your going out and need the extra battery life, turn off 3D and lower the brightness and you should get a decent amount of battery life. Or as others have mentioned, get a battery pack(if you want to keep everything at max).
I doubt Nintendo will release a better battery. Nintendo WANTS you to rebuy newer models.

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
6 years ago#8

I dont know about yall, but I keep my light setting at 2 and the 3d ALL the way up and volume ALL the way up and I get about 5 hours before it even turns red. And thats playing OoT.

You probably have wireless off as well.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
6 years ago#9
I'm guessing since I've never played outside of my house, that's the reason I haven't had issues with the battery life.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
6 years ago#10
It isnt. Just have things you know you wont use turned off and it should last a while.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The battery life seems kinda pathetic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived