These 20 Free Games Better...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. These 20 Free Games Better...

User Info: PeskyBOI43

PeskyBOI43
6 years ago#11
Its supposed to be 3D without the glasses, how else do you expect them to do that troll

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
6 years ago#12
...Sometimes I wonder if my sarcasm detector is broken, or if people are really falling for what I see as an obvious joke.
Rest in peace, Megaman Volnutt.

User Info: BraveAdol

BraveAdol
6 years ago#13
I actually do get a bit annoyed if I have to play a game letterboxed. At least give the option to stretch the image full screen, honestly
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
6 years ago#14
The Vita and every other video-doing machiene is just a bunch of vertical lines put together. Obviously it's not even 2D, it's just 1D.
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.

User Info: Zanimar

Zanimar
6 years ago#15

I was being silly. I disagree with a passion that rivals that of a 1,000 burning, white-hot suns. TC is wrong.

Fixed that for ya. ;P
Gamertag: Renryuu
Go back, back into a nebulous dream!

User Info: WiiFan77

WiiFan77
6 years ago#16
EpicGilgamesh posted...
The damn thing isn't really 3D anyway it just has a secondary camera that projects objects in the foreground

This guy doesn't even know how the 3D works.
Official Luke Atmey of all attorney related boards (Godot,Tigre,Viola,Angel,Ema,Spark,Manfred,Atmey,Langs-Cubs,Cody)
Picarats: 112
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. These 20 Free Games Better...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived