Pizza Quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hayatethunder

hayatethunder
5 years ago#1
Nintendo video is worth it.
"Believe in the Future and Persist in the Present! That's what I'll Do!"-Firion, DDFF

User Info: SkyCrackers

SkyCrackers
5 years ago#2
Pizza Quest sucked.
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#3
I liked it. It reminded me of Adventure Time and Scott Pilgrim.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
5 years ago#4
nintendogger posted...
I liked it. It reminded me of Adventure Time and Scott Pilgrim.

This. I wasn't too crazy about Bearshark because I'm just too used to that kind of humor from watching Loony Toons as a kid. It just seemed too much like Tom and Jerry and Roadrunner. Scott Pilgrim and Adventure Time humor just feels more fresh to me.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing!

User Info: AduIt_LlNK

AduIt_LlNK
5 years ago#5
I hate Pizza Mode...
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
5 years ago#6
It was rather "meh". Not bad, but not really good either. It was never laugh-out-loud funny, and just provoked the occasional smile or two.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
5 years ago#7
1shadetail1 posted...
It was rather "meh". Not bad, but not really good either. It was never laugh-out-loud funny, and just provoked the occasional smile or two.

This is true. I'm not really expecting much from these PG humored videos though.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived