I wouldn't mind Zelda 2 as one of the free games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wouldn't mind Zelda 2 as one of the free games.

User Info: crazybot

crazybot
6 years ago#1
I know it gets mixed reaction from the fans. It's one of the few Zelda's I haven't played. I've got it on the GameCube collection handed out years ago. But just haven't played it yet. A handheld version, and It would probably make it more convenient. Don't know they'd hand out 2 Zelda's though.

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
6 years ago#2
It was actually pretty fun. I enjoy the light RPG elements, and the gameplay. Definitely a challenging game, and I would love to see it as one of the free games as well.
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
6 years ago#3
It's a fun game, but man is it hard! Even with save states, I can't beat it!
Everything that is not forbidden should be mandatory.

User Info: sejan12

sejan12
6 years ago#4
It is about as hard as any game i've played. If not for the save system, I wouldn't have ever given it the chance.

Most recently I made it about halfway through the game and I have to say that it is one of those games in which accomplishing anything is incredibly rewarding. I'd love to have this game on 3DS.
MHT Name - Sejan
MHT ID - ZJNHFY (US)

User Info: packattack

packattack
6 years ago#5
I spent my childhood ignoring Zelda 2. A year and half ago I finally played through it and enjoyed it a lot. The game is that not that difficult however, unless you make it difficult by not leveling up. The combat will take a little time to get accustomed to how to attack each enemy, but after that the game is probably easier than the original.
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wouldn't mind Zelda 2 as one of the free games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived