The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Super Ambassador's!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Ambassador's!

User Info: BizzyBum

BizzyBum
5 years ago#1
Nintendo should give people who bought the 3DS on launch day (3/27) something, too. Aside from the 20 free games, maybe a way to have Super Ambassador's to increase their play coins from 300 to 500 and instead of a max of 10 a day they can get 20?

And if you're wondering how they know who bought on launch day, anyone who registered their 3DS on Club Nintendo on 3/27.

Would be pretty cool. =P
BizzyBum
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)

User Info: SShredder565

SShredder565
5 years ago#2
Well I bought mine on launch day and haven't registered it to Club Nintendo at all. That would tick me off if I didn't get the rewards.

User Info: Shellshock

Shellshock
5 years ago#3
As an ambassador, I approve of this message.
Want more Streetpass tags? Find your local Streetpass groups near you! http://streetpassnetwork.com/groups/#NAmerica

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
5 years ago#4
SegaFan2K1 posted...
Nintendo should give people who bought the 3DS on launch day (3/27) something, too. Aside from the 20 free games, maybe a way to have Super Ambassador's to increase their play coins from 300 to 500 and instead of a max of 10 a day they can get 20?

And if you're wondering how they know who bought on launch day, anyone who registered their 3DS on Club Nintendo on 3/27.

Would be pretty cool. =P

No, there is like 2-3 countries in the world with a Club Nintendo service only, they canīt use that method....

Also, a lot of people got it like 2-3 days after launch because it was bought online...
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#5
I like this idea.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
5 years ago#6
They can't, because accessing the eShop is a requirement to be enrolled into the Ambassador program, and the eShop wasn't available at launch, it was added with a system update on June 6th.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 202/Sirius 197 (THE VIRUS)
XBL - Maxx the Slash | PSN - Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#7
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
They can't, because accessing the eShop is a requirement to be enrolled into the Ambassador program, and the eShop wasn't available at launch, it was added with a system update on June 6th.

Oh yeah! Well then it should go to the people who enrolled in the e shops first week.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: BizzyBum

BizzyBum
5 years ago#8
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

I know this will never happen, so I'm just arguing for argument's sake, but I don't see how this matters?

If you bought the 3DS at launch and registered on Club Nintendo, then connected to the eShop before the deadline, then you're a "Super" Ambassador. lol
BizzyBum
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Ambassador's!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived