Guess I won't be joining the fun any time soon :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Guess I won't be joining the fun any time soon :(

User Info: perrolococz

perrolococz
6 years ago#1
Just called my local Wal-Mart and Target (Laredo Texas) both of them said the price was $250 :*(.. The guy from Target seemed like he knew why I was calling and all that, he said the 3DS would be cheaper in Friday but the girl from Wal-Mart kinda seemed like she didn't check the product itself.. So I want to reconfirm if there is someone from Laredo Texas please say so.. Although I think its unlikely LOL
Brawl FC: 2363-5325-2092
JUS FC: 4382-0358-0033

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
6 years ago#2
Do you think maybe they are sick of other stores calling with price match inquiries so they've started saying it's $250 on the phone?
Everything that is not forbidden should be mandatory.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
6 years ago#3
Well, if they don't pricematch, then you're stuck with either paying $250 now or paying $170 in two days. It sucks you can't get both if you wanted both, but sometimes life's like that. Silver lining, bright side, all that jazz.

User Info: perrolococz

perrolococz
6 years ago#4
@Fishbulb:
I don't think they would pleane lie to a customer, but I do think it could very well have been negligence in part of the Wal-Mart girl, not second checking just saying the standard old $250 price, I did ask her if there weren't gonna lower it today she told me.. nope. So yeah..

@theshoveller:
LOL. Its funny how your sentence was structured as in there was no other way for me, either pay $250 today or pay $170 in two days.. I think the way I named my topic sums it up, If I don't get a 3DS for $170 either today or tomorrow *Basically a 3DS with 20 free games for $170 plus tax* I won't buy a 3DS, at least not now, so that's my third *and most likely* option.
Brawl FC: 2363-5325-2092
JUS FC: 4382-0358-0033
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Guess I won't be joining the fun any time soon :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived