Who would buy a JP 3DS if Jump Ultimate Stars got announced?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who would buy a JP 3DS if Jump Ultimate Stars got announced?

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
6 years ago#11
I wouldn't, but I'll still buy a japan one down the line. Probably for Super Robot Wars or something.
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground

User Info: betterboulder

betterboulder
6 years ago#12
I'd love it if a new Jump Stars game was made but I doubt I'd ever buy a Japanese 3DS to play it
"Have confidence in the God that has confidence in you." PSN: PositiveCalvin/ 3DS Friend Code: 0259-0454-7272

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
6 years ago#13
Well since I never import, it really doesn't matter if a new one comes out, unless it comes over seas.... Which wont ever happen. I just can't stand playing something I can't read. I took some Japanese classes for fun, but that had to end as my schedule got too full... If I ever get another year or two of Japanese, I shall get a Japanese 3DS and have a blast with games that never ever make it out of there.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
6 years ago#14
Doubt it. It was a good game, but not good enough to make me import a system that wouldnt be of much use to me <_<.
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who would buy a JP 3DS if Jump Ultimate Stars got announced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived