can I get an unbiased answer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can I get an unbiased answer?

User Info: Botnus912

Botnus912
5 years ago#11
I wanted to try out Master Quest and all of the graphical improvements, and also HAVe a game for my 3Ds. If I wanted to play the original, I have the GC promo disc.
http://www.backloggery.com/Botnus

User Info: IamDodongo

IamDodongo
5 years ago#12
Get OoT!

Persona 3 is a great game, but OoT has much more exploration and the world has more depth to it. Also, it's prettier lol.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
5 years ago#13
Lost_Seraph09 posted...
I say get OoT first, then afterwards get P3P, or better yet get P3FES or P4

If you have a PS2 or a backwards-compatible PS3, I'd say get P3:FES over P3 Portable - it's that much better. Seriously, just look on Youtube for one of the earliest cutscenes from the PS2 version, think it's something like Orpheus Awakening. Makes for a way more cinematic experience.

User Info: Slipknot2430

Slipknot2430
5 years ago#14
I recommend getting OoT if you feel like you can still enjoy the game. I actually own 3 copies of this game(N64,Gamecube version included in Zelda's collection, and 3DS version.) Once I beat the 3DS version I plan on selling it either back to GameStop or unless someone wants to buy it through paypal for $27... If you have already played and beatten OoT then just play the game that you haven't played before and get OoT used off ebay or gamestop.
Arizona needs a professional soccer team!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can I get an unbiased answer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived