Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for the 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for the 3DS

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
5 years ago#1
How awesome would that be? Of course it won't but think the 3DS could handle such a graphically intensive game?
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?

User Info: OmegaZero633

OmegaZero633
5 years ago#2
The 3DS can handle anything if you dumb down the graphics and AI enough.
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
Was that a question? There is no question. Stick Skyrim on 3DS and it will make a bunch of strange gurgling sounds before becoming very still and quiet.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html

User Info: Jackstin

Jackstin
5 years ago#4
Similar to Ocarina of Time, I think I'd prefer to see something like that on a big cinematic television. I suppose it couldn't hurt.

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
5 years ago#5
just buy it for pc and buy a $200 3d monitor

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
5 years ago#6
skyrim is best played on the PC (mods play a HUGE role in the overall enjoyment of the game)
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
5 years ago#7
Hehe that made me giggle

Seriously now however i'm sure the 3DS could handle Morrowind
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
5 years ago#8
Not without probably a serious limit placed on how many characters are persistent in the world and a decrease in texture sizes, maybe even losing the bumpmapping or whatever it is that makes the environments look so good despite not being detailed from a mesh standpoint.

It'd be cool, but it'd probably be like Deus Ex on PS2 - everything's split up into small "mini-areas" as opposed to one or two big, open areas. On the PC, Liberty Island was I think one solid "area" - you load it once, you don't load it again until you leave Liberty Island. On PS2, it was several smaller areas, and I think it was even funneled off into walkways and such instead of larger grassy areas and the like.

User Info: lol_klingons

lol_klingons
5 years ago#9
OmegaZero633 posted...
The 3DS can handle anything if you dumb down the graphics and AI enough.

AI in a bethesda game? LOL!
Oh R'lyeh?

User Info: Megaguts

Megaguts
5 years ago#10
lambchips posted...
skyrim is best played on the PC (mods play a HUGE role in the overall enjoyment of the game)

Not really.
GT: ConfederateRokr
Live every week like it's shark week
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived