I really want Pokemon Gen 6 to be announced

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I really want Pokemon Gen 6 to be announced

User Info: Shovel_Break

Shovel_Break
5 years ago#1
The hell with a theoretical Gray version, the DS is obsolete and rather than making a third Gen 5 game, Nintendo should release Gen 6 much faster because the 3DS's success is a big uncertainty right now.

JRPGs are looking to be scarce on 3DS too, so that's all the more reason to release Pokemon Gen 6 early
i don't believe that Elvis is dead, yeah

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
5 years ago#2
Use your head. Gen 5 just came out. It'll be at least 2 years before the 6th Gen will come out regardless of how the 3DS is doing.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
5 years ago#3
Nintendo doesn't make Pokemon
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground

User Info: goldenix

goldenix
5 years ago#4
Pokemon Grey might be on 3DS and support connectivity with B/W.

User Info: AduIt_LlNK

AduIt_LlNK
5 years ago#5
It might take a while. It takes a few years for them to decide on a color/stone/element for the titles.
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.

User Info: Vecturin

Vecturin
5 years ago#6
I'd like Gen 6 pokemon, too. This time with less hideous pokemon.
meh

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
5 years ago#7

Use your head. Gen 5 just came out. It'll be at least 2 years before the 6th Gen will come out regardless of how the 3DS is doing.

This.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
5 years ago#8
It'll be more than 2 yrs. >_> I'd say 4-5 myself.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: AduIt_LlNK

AduIt_LlNK
5 years ago#9
Vecturin posted...
I'd like Gen 6 pokemon, too. This time with less hideous pokemon.

lol agreed. Every time I mention how bad this gen's pkmn look, people here tell me I'm being a nostalgia freak. I had absolutely no problems with 4th gen when it first came out, but just about everyone I know who's played B/W agree with me that the 5th gens are horribly designed. I mean, there's a FEW cool looking pokes, but...
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
5 years ago#10
Pokemon Magma Ruby and Aqua sapphire, please
that would be awesome
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 6, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 7, XII: 9
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I really want Pokemon Gen 6 to be announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived