Streetpass woes :/

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass woes :/

User Info: scorejunkie

scorejunkie
6 years ago#1
I took around 10,000 steps today, not one Mii was found. Sounds weird, but anyone else in the Connecticut area? I want to do one of those StreetPass groups sometime.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
6 years ago#2
I know my state (Michigan) has a facebook group for it. You live in a smaller state than I, so hopefully if there is a group it's more realistic for you to go around and get them.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: scorejunkie

scorejunkie
6 years ago#3
nintendogger posted...
I know my state (Michigan) has a facebook group for it. You live in a smaller state than I, so hopefully if there is a group it's more realistic for you to go around and get them.

Yeah, there is a group. I don't think they are real active when it comes to setting up events. There have been probably one or two since March.

User Info: darknessshd4

darknessshd4
6 years ago#4
I work in a theme park so 30,000 guest per day and so far I've only gotten 4 streetpasses =( granted I've only had mine for 4 days. =p
It had to be the wind cause nobody was there
XBL: Jackofspades626

User Info: mrekli

mrekli
6 years ago#5
I've been getting less myself. It's really weird considering I work in at a game dev. LOL
3DS: 3007-8091-3598
Funtimes at Sega High.

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
6 years ago#6
scorejunkie posted...
I took around 10,000 steps today, not one Mii was found. Sounds weird, but anyone else in the Connecticut area? I want to do one of those StreetPass groups sometime.

I live in Connecticut.
Okamiden magnets... HOW DO THEY WORK?!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass woes :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived