Kinda nice seeing 3DS's sold out now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kinda nice seeing 3DS's sold out now

User Info: Grunt40

Grunt40
5 years ago#1
We sold out of 3DS's at the Target I work at today. We also sold out of OoT 3D and SSF4:3D.

I also noticed other topics of people going to a bunch of stores looking for 3DS's and not being able to find any. I wonder how sales for 3DS's are going to be this month.
Avid Los Angeles Clippers Fan
3DS FC: 5412-9920-4820

User Info: Tachikoma911

Tachikoma911
5 years ago#2
This message has been sold by Target.

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
5 years ago#3
Yay =)
Intel i5 2500 I Sabertooth P67 I 4gb G.Skill Ripjaw X Series RAM I Nvidia GTX 460 Hawk I Seasonic X 650w I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB I CM Storm Scout

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#4
:D I knew it'd pick up.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#5
Yay for the userbase become way bigger. How many sales do you think the 3DS will get this week? I'm hoping for at least a million.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
5 years ago#6
Now maybe I can start taking my 3DS with me with an actual chance of getting a Streetpass. I never even bothered yet since I figured nobody has it.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: Nyyark

Nyyark
5 years ago#7
Can't wait for the street passes!

User Info: NoPointMade

NoPointMade
5 years ago#8
Iwata should borrow a pilot uniform, go aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, and announce "Mission Accomplished".

User Info: DT-Fox

DT-Fox
5 years ago#9
Sweet! The more systems sold = the more interest developers will have to make more 3DS games = more games for us! :D
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
5 years ago#10
just picked my 3ds as gamestop and the two people in front of me was picking up 3ds for there kids too. $250 was a bit much for a freaking handheld console this new pricing of $170 will rack in the money for nintendo but at this point are they even making profit?
GT: Scorpion0489
Pokemon White Friend Code: 2923-8802-0297
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kinda nice seeing 3DS's sold out now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived