Steel Diver, Pilotwings, Ghost Recon, or DoA?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Steel Diver, Pilotwings, Ghost Recon, or DoA?

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
5 years ago#11
Dead or Alive Dimensions. Great game, tons of content, online, good replay value, and starting monday they are releasing another round of the free dlc via spotpass.
PSN: Azure-Edge

User Info: pokefreak2000

pokefreak2000
5 years ago#12
If you are buying them for $40, then I suggest Pilotwings. Steel Diver is a bit hit or miss, and if you're spending $40 (or the equivalent of full price if you're not in the US) then I'm pretty sure gambling it on something you may not enjoy probably isn't the best idea.
PKMN Black: 0991-1032-9412
GT: LagunaGuy/3DS: 5155-2969-6127 Name: Ivan

User Info: Number43

Number43
5 years ago#13
I hear DoA is the most well done fighter on the 3DS. SFIV is a decent port (though they lost some stuff like the backgrounds animation) but not really more than a port. As for BlazBlue I hear it seems they made a real minimal effort, with problems like needing to use the awkwardly placed d-pad for controls and it not having online. Thus if you like fighting games DoA is the one to get.

User Info: MrBanballow

MrBanballow
5 years ago#14
Hurry up and get to Target if you were interested in Ghost Recon. They had a bunch of Ubisoft games on sale for $17 this week, including Ghost Recon.

Also, DOA is awesome... I feel I need to stress that point, DOA is awesome.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Steel Diver, Pilotwings, Ghost Recon, or DoA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived