Flame Red 3DS Has Better Buttons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Flame Red 3DS Has Better Buttons?

User Info: KingAvatar

KingAvatar
5 years ago#31
I went to the near by Gamestop and the Aqua Blue 3DS they have there the buttons felt a bit loose to me. I don't know if it's just from constant customers pushing on them or what, but felt a bit like the DSL buttons.

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#32
KingAvatar posted...
I went to the near by Gamestop and the Aqua Blue 3DS they have there the buttons felt a bit loose to me. I don't know if it's just from constant customers pushing on them or what, but felt a bit like the DSL buttons.

Never trust store units. They are the most mis-treated.
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
5 years ago#33
on the video you can hear the diffrence between the two. nintendo's already working on making the hardware better. Which is a VERY good thing.
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine

KingAvatar
5 years ago#34
Yeah, I guess I will return my black one for the red one. It's such a hard decision! I like the black, but I like how shiny the red is too!

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
5 years ago#35
Clicky buttons are absolutely horrible, especially the D-pad where it's hard to get a Diagonal, the 3000 has the best D-pad I've ever used and Nintendo could learn a thing or two from Sony's PSP 3000.

Actually, they could do with learning lessons from Sony full stop.
Currently Playing: Wipeout HD/Fury (PSN/PS3)

User Info: HollowNinja

HollowNinja
5 years ago#36
M1Astray posted...
Clicky buttons are absolutely horrible, especially the D-pad where it's hard to get a Diagonal, the 3000 has the best D-pad I've ever used and Nintendo could learn a thing or two from Sony's PSP 3000.

Actually, they could do with learning lessons from Sony full stop.

While there are a lot of lessons Nintendo could learn from Sony (especially in regards to the improvement of online services) there are a lot of things where they should probably not copy Sony.
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL

User Info: MellowLyricist

MellowLyricist
5 years ago#37
The d-pad on the Cosmo Kramer Black one (how's that for an unlikely combo) is definitely clicky.
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.

User Info: Ameriph

Ameriph
5 years ago#38
KingAvatar posted...
There's a screen issue? Also why isn't the Cosmo Black as shiny as the Aqua Blue and Flame Red colors? I like shiny.

I can confirm that the screens touching is a myth as far as the Cosmo Black 3DS goes. And black+shiny = finger print and dust magnet.
If I could kill The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, or Justin Beiber, I would kill Justin Beiber. People who agree: 22

KingAvatar
5 years ago#39
Hmm...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Flame Red 3DS Has Better Buttons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived