Starfox vs. SSF4 for a single player?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starfox vs. SSF4 for a single player?

User Info: Chris in Cali

Chris in Cali
5 years ago#1
I can get SSF4 for $10 cheaper than Starfox, and will not be playing multi-player. Advice please.
Please visit my blog:
http://chrishashemi.blogspot.com

User Info: robomasteralpha

robomasteralpha
5 years ago#2
As far as single player is concerned, I'd go with Starfox, but maybe that's just me.
Now we know...
AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!!!

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
5 years ago#3
SSF would get incredibly boring to me if I only played single player. Starfox would be my choice easily...
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."

User Info: Kaizoku_Ou

Kaizoku_Ou
5 years ago#4
No multiplayer = fail. You'll get bored quickly.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
5 years ago#5
I played Starfox 64 on the N64, and Street Fighter 4 on the 3DS. You can't go wrong with either, but I think I'd prefer Starfox.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: logans_run_82

logans_run_82
5 years ago#6
I suppose Star-Fox. I, myself, would get SSF because I haven't owned that game before, period, so it'd be new to me. And I could play multiplayer if I wanted to. However if its purely single-player you're looking for, I'd go with Star-fox and get Street Fighter later.

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
5 years ago#7
Disguise Joke Topic. Has to be.
PSN: Azure-Edge

User Info: Ameriph

Ameriph
5 years ago#8
I personally would either save my money or get Pac- Man and Galaga Dimensions(which actually just got a price drop to $29.99). Star Fox 64 was good for its time, but the 3DS port isn't worth it. $40 and the only difference between 64 and 3D is that 64 isn't portable, probably doesn't have as good graphics(though the graphics were still quite poor imo), and that 3D has a multiplayer. The multiplayer isn't even online, though, which really hurts it, and, as we all know, after playing through a game around 10 times, the story itself gets rather boring.

EDIT: Also, from what I've heard, it's a pain to play SSF4 because of the button placement on the 3DS.
If I could kill The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, or Justin Beiber, I would kill Justin Beiber. People who agree: 22

User Info: MW2_Main_Menu

MW2_Main_Menu
5 years ago#9
I've put billions of hours on to Starfox 64. Single-player.
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars

User Info: CHOVI3

CHOVI3
5 years ago#10
I say definitely Starfox. Street Fighter is a great game, but it's no fun when even the AI is a spammer.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starfox vs. SSF4 for a single player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived