Cosmo Black 3DS Owners

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Cosmo Black 3DS Owners

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
5 years ago#21
I am very pleased with my Cosmo Black 3DS.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: Blood_Nights

Blood_Nights
5 years ago#22
I think its more gray but I love it none the less. *snuggles his 3DS that never got the BSoD*
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?

User Info: CHOVI3

CHOVI3
5 years ago#23
After I saw Aqua Blue i regretted my purchase. It looks 10 times better in real life than it does on the internet.

User Info: Cloudisthebest

Cloudisthebest
5 years ago#24
I look at the screens more than the paint when I'm playing it, but it is a pretty cool color. If I ever get bored with it, I'll just buy a skin from www.skinit.com or www.decalgirl.com
2003 Mustang GT- Flowmaster cat-back, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, control arms, aluminum bushings,,,
PSN: officersweetpant

User Info: lp913

lp913
5 years ago#25
Spiffy247 posted...
I am very pleased with my Cosmo Black 3DS.

THIS for me as well!
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020] [GE007 FC: 1237-3974-3165] [COD: BO FC: 2463-7578-3340] [TvC: UAS FC: 2923-0604-8719] [SW3 FC: 0045-9248-8653]

User Info: Slaysme

Slaysme
5 years ago#26
I don't like that aqua blue at all. I guess red is okay, but I'll always prefer black electronics. If I do ever pick up another wii( would be # 3) it will be the black one. Nintendo gray is always alright with me too.
I don't generally go around bashing religion, because you can't turn a sheep into anything but clothes and food.

User Info: KingAvatar

KingAvatar
5 years ago#27
Our union... the world will once and for all be aware of our power!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Cosmo Black 3DS Owners

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived