The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I got my 3DS today and this is how I'm getting my free games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I got my 3DS today and this is how I'm getting my free games

User Info: Cecil_Del_Sol

Cecil_Del_Sol
5 years ago#11
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...
Would changing the region in settings change the eShop, etc.?

It does. I tried to do it just to see and after a few region change confirmation screens suddenly Netflix and Nintendo Video (both unavailable where I live) popped up on the eShop.

Do they still work? Or does the region-locking prevent such things from working?
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1920/3dspictures002.jpg
Cecil is a man with honor. ~ AncientPancakes

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
5 years ago#12
Cecil_Del_Sol posted...
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...

It does. I tried to do it just to see and after a few region change confirmation screens suddenly Netflix and Nintendo Video (both unavailable where I live) popped up on the eShop.

Do they still work? Or does the region-locking prevent such things from working?

Unfortunately, I didn't try it (no credit, and I went to mess with other features after this...), so I can't answer to that.
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

User Info: Kaizoku_Ou

Kaizoku_Ou
5 years ago#13
Joke Topic.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

User Info: biggy204

biggy204
5 years ago#14
brStalker posted...
Cecil_Del_Sol posted...
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...

Unfortunately, I didn't try it (no credit, and I went to mess with other features after this...), so I can't answer to that.

U do know netflix and nintendo video are free lol

I agree with others that this is a joke topic, move along.
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else

User Info: Magozi

Magozi
5 years ago#15
This topic is basically the equivalent of saying, "I spray-painted a few rocks to look like diamonds, now I'm going to sell them for millions of dollars!"

I still find it hilarious, even for a joke topic.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I got my 3DS today and this is how I'm getting my free games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived