more pokemon games or apps please...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. more pokemon games or apps please...

User Info: Flootenkerp

Flootenkerp
5 years ago#1
-pokedex 3d is awesome... they should release the national gen asap....
-pokemon rumble blast is a new game to look forward to... cant wait for the US version...
-pokemon gray will be next year...
-remake of ruby/sapphire or even emerald?
-pokemon emerald is one of the rumored games in the GBA VC...

-if i remember correctly, there is a pokemon game or app to be announced before the year ends that will surprise us...
Flootenkerp ^^
3DS FC: 3437 3068 7839 | Black FC: 4813 6939 3210 | Soul Silver FC: 3825 0987 1817 | Platinum FC: 0345 5660 7375

User Info: Soccer009

Soccer009
5 years ago#2
AceInfortuno posted...

-pokemon gray will be next year...

they said there won't be a gray and in the 3% chance they do it would be ds...im hoping for a new generation completely or a yellow remake with better animations
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS

Flootenkerp
5 years ago#3
i strongly believe there is.... and it might bw in 3DS...
Flootenkerp ^^
3DS FC: 3437 3068 7839 | Black FC: 4813 6939 3210 | Soul Silver FC: 3825 0987 1817 | Platinum FC: 0345 5660 7375

User Info: FrankGrimey

FrankGrimey
5 years ago#4
When has GF made the third iteration on the successor's system? They're more likely making Pokemon <insert color/mineral name here> for the 3DS and not Grey.
I'm better than okay. I'm Homer Simpson.

User Info: Soccer009

Soccer009
5 years ago#5
AceInfortuno posted...
i strongly believe there is.... and it might bw in 3DS...

if its 3DS i will buy it but i doubt it will...look at emerald released in 05 when the ds came out in 04....pokemon crystal released in 2001 with the gba release a month and a half before it...pokemons history says it won't be on the 3DS
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS

Flootenkerp
5 years ago#6
now.. this gen!...if its in the DS.. im still ok... or if its a new generation...
Flootenkerp ^^

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
5 years ago#7
FrankGrimey posted...
When has GF made the third iteration on the successor's system? They're more likely making Pokemon <insert color/mineral name here> for the 3DS and not Grey.

They might do what they did with B/W. Have the game on the DS, but with some additional features if played on a 3DS
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#8
Milk, milk, milk.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!

User Info: SimpleStar010

SimpleStar010
5 years ago#9
They might do something similar to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue. One for the DS and one for the 3DS.

Edit: I was talking about Ruby/Sapphire.

No way in hell are they going to remake a remake.
Occupation- Bassist and Student

User Info: Zanimar

Zanimar
5 years ago#10

When has GF made the third iteration on the successor's system?

Pokemon Crystal. ^_^
Gamertag: Renryuu
Go back, back into a nebulous dream!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. more pokemon games or apps please...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived