DoA:D or SSF4 3D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DoA:D or SSF4 3D?

User Info: blazeUP12

blazeUP12
6 years ago#1
Which fighter do you prefer? I played DoA at Best Buy and it was really good, maybe the best graphics I've seen on the 3DS yet. I already have SSF4 for my PS3 but I'm still interested in the portable version..
hello earthlings, i am from another planet

User Info: vgfanboy

vgfanboy
6 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/59667209

User Info: steelergrizz

steelergrizz
6 years ago#3
I ended up getting both because I couldn't make up my mind, and I definitely love them.

The only negative thing I have to say is that I played about 300 hours of street fighter on my ps3, and there isn't anything really new that makes it a must have on 3rd if you already played the game. It's awesome having ssf4 on the go, and the control shortcuts ease the transition from a fight pad for me. However, there isn't enough new to it for me to say you mus have it.

For now I say get dead or alive, but definitely look into getting street fighter someday- it's really a great game, it's just not a new one :)

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
6 years ago#4
Definitely go with DoA since you already have SSF4 on the PS3.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DoA:D or SSF4 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived