you know what could be a great game for 3ds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. you know what could be a great game for 3ds?

User Info: rba24

rba24
6 years ago#1
This might be old, but it would be a dream come true if they make a new Fatal Frame. Ohh just thinking about taking pictures of ghost is giving me goosebumps!
3DS: 5284-1415-8252

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 years ago#2
i wouldnt be surprised if its being worked on now...
i really loved the 4th game (i had to use the fan translation since nintendo wouldnt give it to us)

i really hope nintendo makes or funds fatal frame or eternal darkness (heck, i dont even care about the 3d... i just want the game)
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

User Info: borisee

borisee
6 years ago#3
I'd love a REAL GoldenEye N64 remake for the 3DS.
Fourteen and Proud!
In my 3DS code, just add me as either Bor Bor or Boris.

User Info: j0nb0y22

j0nb0y22
6 years ago#4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/60034195
@('_')@

User Info: DarkKamonG

DarkKamonG
6 years ago#5
The Fatal Frame 2 remake is being worked on now, and should be releasing this year in Japan, so a 3DS game wouldn't come along anytime soon, especially with it being one series people would love to see on Wii U.

User Info: NoPointMade

NoPointMade
6 years ago#6
DarkKamonG posted...
The Fatal Frame 2 remake is being worked on now, and should be releasing this year in Japan, so a 3DS game wouldn't come along anytime soon, especially with it being one series people would love to see on Wii U.

This is news to me, did you say Wii U as the only console playing it?

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 years ago#7
NoPointMade posted...
DarkKamonG posted...

first time i hear of it too
what console is it being remade for? (if its the wii, i hope for a 3ds port)
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

User Info: NoPointMade

NoPointMade
6 years ago#8
lambchips posted...
NoPointMade posted...
DarkKamonG posted...

first time i hear of it too
what console is it being remade for? (if its the wii, i hope for a 3ds port)

I was kinda wishing this would play on PS3/360 as well. But 3D ghosts and gyroscope is good thing for this game.

User Info: DarkKamonG

DarkKamonG
6 years ago#9
Nah, most Wii U "I want this game" topics mention the series due to the screen being a virtual camera, which is what I meant when I mentioned Wii U.

The Fatal Frame 2 remake is for the Wii. It was announced last year and was shown on the release list Nintendo came out with last month for a 2011 release in Japan, under the title "Zero Shinsaku". Shinsaku means "New title".

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2011/110729e.pdf

It's listed under Nintendo titles, and not 3rd parties too, so it's unlikely we'll see it come to non-Nintendo platforms.

Screens:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2010/wii/soft09/index.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=520&width=692
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. you know what could be a great game for 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived