Has this problem randomly happened to anybody else's 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has this problem randomly happened to anybody else's 3DS?

User Info: XxBridxx

XxBridxx
6 years ago#1
I'm playing Pokemon Black on my Nintendo 3ds, suddenly as I am playing with pokemon in my party I noticed that the entire touchscreen has a shift in color, everything turned into more of a greenish-bluish hue. I exit the game and see that my entire bottom screen permanently became this color, the home menu is totally discolored. I turned off my system, same problem, fully charged it, same problem. It has been 3 days and the color of my touch screen has never went back to its correct way!
PSN: Aanonsen

User Info: vsman

vsman
6 years ago#2
Its under warranty send it back in for repair. You can keep your ambassador status if you are one. Check with them on the phone first though.
Goldeneye Fc: 2105-0897-4102 username: vsman

XxBridxx
6 years ago#3
I might consider doing that, i just cannot believe something like this would happen months after I purchased my 3DS! I thought it would revert but I will try contacting nintendo. Thank you!

User Info: OmegaZero633

OmegaZero633
6 years ago#4
Do you have power-save on?
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)

XxBridxx
6 years ago#5
Yes I flipped the switch, both options are totally off-color compared to what it used to be
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has this problem randomly happened to anybody else's 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived