Just got a 3DS and OoT for $100

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just got a 3DS and OoT for $100

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
5 years ago#11
Crono Trigger: If you're still playing the SNES version, then it might be worth the upgrade. It's hardly any different, though. It has the fully-animated videos that were added to the PS1 remake, and also a rather stupid and pointless multi-player arena battle mini-game that is new to the DS remake. Other than that, it is the exact same game as the SNES original.

DQ games: The main difference with 8 is lush graphics and much more developed story/characters. All the other roman numerals in the series have much more old-school graphics, characters who are under-developed at most, and a story that is little more than a thinly-veiled excuse for the gameplay. I couldn't say whether you'd like that better than DQ8. The 4/5/6 trilogy is just straight-up old school, while 9 mixes that up with robust multi-player and side-quests. Personally, I'd recommend starting with DQ4.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
5 years ago#12
Bleach: The 3rd Phantom is good if you like turn based rpgs.

The battles however, take forever. I'm not kidding when I say it can take like 20-30 minutes for a single battle... and there are tons of battles.

The story is odd.
It's basically the story of bleach, with 2 new characters added into it.
It changes lots of things having those people involved.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just got a 3DS and OoT for $100

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived