Deleting Nintendo Zone viewer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Deleting Nintendo Zone viewer?

User Info: __Gaminator__

__Gaminator__
6 years ago#1
How do I delete this rubbish application that can only be used at best buy? I can't seem to find it in data management.if it's stuck on my 3DS, that's extremely irritating.
Bear in my oatmeal!

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
6 years ago#2
Thanks for reminding me that this was a thing.

I forgot to ever try this. They have stuff for it, right? The YouTube video I found just said stuff was coming soon.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,

User Info: GastonRabbit

GastonRabbit
6 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure it's built into the system and just not activated until a Nintendo Zone station's signal is picked up. All of my downloaded games and applications have a slight delay before they appear on the home menu when I either start up the system or return to the home menu from a DS/DSi/DSiWare game, but the Nintendo Zone viewer appears instantly like the stuff that was there when I first started up the system, like AR Games, Mii Plaza, etc.
May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
3DS: 1203-9227-6105 (GastonR)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Deleting Nintendo Zone viewer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived