For anyone wanting a ton of content for your 3DS to hold you over till Sep.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. For anyone wanting a ton of content for your 3DS to hold you over till Sep.

User Info: shikaka22

shikaka22
6 years ago#1
Starting tomorrow and for the rest of the week, Target is selling Pac-Man & Galaga dimensions for $25. That makes it about $4 per game on the collection and the 2 retro games and 2 remixes (CE and Legions) have an achievement type system to make things more interesting (i.e. score X amount of points without using the warps, eat 4 ghosts with 1 power pellet, etc).

The two new games, Tilt and 3D impact, are actually a lot of fun as well, despite Tilt looking sort of ugly in still screenshots.

The 3D effect and overall presentation are great and it doesn't feel like the cash-grab that most of these collections feel like.

Also, contrary to early reports about not being able to erase the save data, you CAN erase the data by holding A B X Y L R when the game starts up.

Anyway, just throwing this out here since I know a lot of you just picked up a 3DS recently with the price drop and have a few more weeks of waiting before being able to buy Star Fox and Bit.Trip Saga.

User Info: Kayube

Kayube
6 years ago#2
I was interested in that game when I heard about it... Might be worth getting.
https://www.facebook.com/OperationRainfall

User Info: Mario788

Mario788
6 years ago#3
I already have it.

UGHHHHHHH

User Info: derekfishbowl

derekfishbowl
6 years ago#4
Cool. I was hoping for a price drop, so I might pick this up.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. For anyone wanting a ton of content for your 3DS to hold you over till Sep.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived