Is the serial number in that little booklet in the box?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the serial number in that little booklet in the box?

User Info: khallos14

khallos14
5 years ago#1
My serial number peeled off months ago. I tried to input the code that is in the little thin booklet thing thats in the box, but i get a error message. Am I not able to verify ambassador status with this thing?
PokemonWhite FC: 2494 4237 1950

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#2
You're probably using the Club Nintendo PIN. That's only usable on Club Nintendo.
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box

User Info: Dark_Knight_94

Dark_Knight_94
5 years ago#3
It would be on the box... and if you have an American 3DS, you are not supposed to putt the boxed in number (apparently there is a mistranslation).
I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!
My job is to prove your opinion wrong || Try writing me an awesome sig... I might use it... if if is awesome...

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#4
Dark_Knight_94 posted...
and if you have an American 3DS, you are not supposed to putt the boxed in number (apparently there is a mistranslation).

That was fixed later. Include the box like it says.
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box

User Info: Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee
5 years ago#5
You're in luck. Unscrew your battery cover and remove the battery. There's another sticker behind the battery with your serial number on.
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.

User Info: TheloPronoeo

TheloPronoeo
5 years ago#6
Dark_Knight_94 posted...
It would be on the box... and if you have an American 3DS, you are not supposed to putt the boxed in number (apparently there is a mistranslation).

No, it was just an error that was fixed pretty fast.

User Info: khallos14

khallos14
5 years ago#7
Awesome guys thanks for your responses. Turns out I am a Ambass'. But it turns out im a ambassador for Libya....what timing... :(

Hahaha jk. I didnt know the serial number was on the box. Good thing i didnt throw it out. Once again, thank you guys (especially the people that replied...they're the best)
PokemonWhite FC: 2494 4237 1950
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the serial number in that little booklet in the box?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived