If Zelda Minish Cap isn't an ambassador title, then i won't feel compensated!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Zelda Minish Cap isn't an ambassador title, then i won't feel compensated!

User Info: Fierce_Deity777

Fierce_Deity777
6 years ago#51
To be honest, I would see LttP/FSA (perhaps minus the FSA) appearing as an Ambassador title. It, along with Fusion were released in 2002, MC was released in '05 though. Don't get me wrong, I loved Minish Cap, but seeing as how I beat the thing about 5 or so times now, I wouldn't mind LttP right about now. For the record, Zero Mission was also released in '04. Just saying there might be a chance that they're shooting for games 9-10+ years old.
This post authorized by Adam Malkovich.

User Info: Soccer009

Soccer009
6 years ago#52
So are you saying you would spend 80 dollars on minish cap if it came to the e shop? That's what it sounds like
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS

User Info: Fierce_Deity777

Fierce_Deity777
6 years ago#53
Soccer009 posted...
So are you saying you would spend 80 dollars on minish cap if it came to the e shop? That's what it sounds like

We're getting 20 free games. If we were to even assume the price is divided evenly, we'd be paying $4 per game.
This post authorized by Adam Malkovich.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Zelda Minish Cap isn't an ambassador title, then i won't feel compensated!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived