Club Nintendo/registering games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo/registering games

User Info: Bridge_Hanson

Bridge_Hanson
5 years ago#1
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I have a question about Club Nintendo coins. If I buy a game that I've already owned and registered in the past, can I still register the new one and get more coins? I need to replace one of my games (it was stolen from my car) and I want to get the extra coins to go towards a prize I'm not too far off from getting.

So yeah, in short:
-Bought a game and registered it, got the 30-40 free coins
-Game was stolen from my car
-Want to buy it again: can I register the new one and get 30-40 new coins?
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?

User Info: MordecaiRocks

MordecaiRocks
5 years ago#2
No.
You know who else needs supervision? MY MOM!!!!!

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#3
Nope. You would have to trade with someone else who also has multiple codes from the same game.
---

User Info: Bridge_Hanson

Bridge_Hanson
5 years ago#4
Really? That sucks :(
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?

User Info: kafke

kafke
5 years ago#5
You need a family account. Each account linked to the family account will be able to register their own copy of the game. More accounts == more copies able to be registered. I haven't set it up personally, so I can't help much further. But it is possible
GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#6
Do not listen to the first two poster. As the poster above me said, you can can create another Club Nintendo account and link it to your first one to create a family account. That way you can register more than one copy of the game and use the coins on either accounts.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario 3DS, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo/registering games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived