Which sold less units?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which sold less units?

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
5 years ago#21
The micro was awesome, the reason why it didn't sell so much is because the DS was already out at that point, also it was just a revision, and they usually don't sell a ton very quickly. Of course, all the "hardcore" gamers complained because:

- No backwards compatibility
- No standard link cables
- Smaller Screen
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle

User Info: robm1052

robm1052
5 years ago#22
@foofyhead

I'm playing those exact same games right now, crazy coincidence! Loving DQ6, surprised how much the graphics have changed since 5 on DS. Deus Ex is pretty amazing too, but I'm not too far in that yet.

On topic, while the micro may have been pretty cool, it should have been released at a different time - the DS could do everything it could, in addition to playing DS games, and IIRC wasn't that much more expensive. Considering the GBA SP was the exact same thing in a differently shaped package I don't really understand why they released it after launching the DS.
You better bring more to the table before you expect the nerf stick to be broken out.

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
5 years ago#23
The Game Boy Micro is a cool thing to own, especially if you do not purchase it for the fuill retail price. I purchased the Game Boy Micro for $49.99 brand new at Mega Virgin Records years ago (No Regrets).
CAPCOM needs to make a 3rd Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the N3DS!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which sold less units?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived