Prices are way to damn high

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Prices are way to damn high

User Info: Mascara_Snake

Mascara_Snake
5 years ago#81
LHS_2012 posted...
I'm surprised this topic went this far without "*too".

Clearly the TC meant that the prices are somewhere between "way high" and "damn high"!
Eagerly awaiting Phantasy Star Online 2. <3

User Info: Number43

Number43
5 years ago#82
How could you guys not realize the TC is trolling and not serious? I mean look at his post and notice that his suggested price is only a third less than the actual price.

User Info: Romanticide

Romanticide
5 years ago#83
It's even funnier when some morons here actually say "kids are used to cheap iPhone stuff" when the majority of the DSiware library is sub iPhone level quality and literally 5 times more expensive.
Gaming systems: PC, Ps2, Ps3, Gamecube, DS Lite, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64 and a Dreamcast

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
5 years ago#84

http://www.google.com/#q=legend+of+zelda+a+link%27s+awakening&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=fuxbTsX2GM6ftwf6tq2oDA&sqi=2&ved=0CEEQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2c2772292abb57a2&biw=1440&bih=741

1 dollar

Wrong. That's regular Link's Awakening, not Link's Awakening DX. Thanks for playing though.
YOU'RE a pie chart.

User Info: simondaking

simondaking
5 years ago#85
Number43 posted...
How could you guys not realize the TC is trolling and not serious? I mean look at his post and notice that his suggested price is only a third less than the actual price.

Troll is such an over used word on this board.
3DS: 1934 - 0847 - 7915

User Info: Rensato

Rensato
5 years ago#86
Seeing how easy it is to emulate this games, and how cheap it is for nintendo to port this game to the 3ds... I say the prices are way too damn high...

The money probably doesn't even go to the original developers... u_u
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Prices are way to damn high

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived