A question about cancelling Netflix membership....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A question about cancelling Netflix membership....

User Info: Halo3GAMEFREAK

Halo3GAMEFREAK
5 years ago#1
My one month free trial is over, and I just cancelled the membership right now. However, I'm not sure if I cancelled the subscription in time. I notice that my account information has a section that says, "Next Billing Date: Aug. 31."

Since I cancelled my membership the day before the billing date, does that mean I won't be automatically charged? Netflix's website is a little confusing when it comes to this stuff.
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a

User Info: Weavious

Weavious
5 years ago#2
Go to www.netflix.com to find your answer.
3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 (Name: Wiiver)

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#3
I think you'd be able to complain a whole ton if they made you pay. That said... just pay the 7$ a month and keep it.
Ande's 3DS: 1848-1822-1324
Proud female gamer.

User Info: Halo3GAMEFREAK

Halo3GAMEFREAK
5 years ago#4
nintendogger posted...
I think you'd be able to complain a whole ton if they made you pay. That said... just pay the 7$ a month and keep it.

The problem with that is Netflix's instant streaming has barely any movies that I like. The only thing that's worth watching are TV shows, because every movie they put up is either crap or old crap. Until they start putting up current/entertaining movies there's no reason for me to keep it.

EDIT: And I don't care much for getting movies in the mail. I have plenty of Redboxes that are close to me that actually have decent movies.
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A question about cancelling Netflix membership....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived