Hmm... Unfortunate for me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hmm... Unfortunate for me

User Info: Blood_Nights

Blood_Nights
6 years ago#1
I thought this would be a good chuckle for everyone here, and a nice BlogFAQs entry on my part. I haven't turned my 3DS on in a few weeks. I accidentally let the battery die and haven't had a chance to charge it until I found the charger today. I was giddy with excitement seeing people already able to DL the NES games, so I went searching for the charger, quite frantically I might add, and got my 3DS plugged in.

Well, I tried to go to the eShop. Loading... Loading... Loading *5 minutes later (quite literally)* Loading... Loading... Loading...* So I think "Ok, cool, all of these people are trying to get the games DL'd. No problem, I'll test my connection and then wait.". Loading... loading... loading *wait another 5 minutes testing connect* loading... loading... loading... Apparently, my 3DS can NOT connect to the internet at all anymore.

No errors, no saying that my password is wrong, nothing. Just none stop loading. I feel a repair could possibly be in order.

Til next time, BlogFAQs!
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
6 years ago#2
Maybe you can't get in because of the traffic from everyone else downloading the Ambassador games.
---

User Info: Blood_Nights

Blood_Nights
6 years ago#3
Nah, that wouldn't have affected the wifi test I ran.
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hmm... Unfortunate for me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived