Why is everyone complaining about the screen size?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why is everyone complaining about the screen size?

User Info: Shadowman621

Shadowman621
5 years ago#1
I think it's just fine. It's the same size as DS games so it's nothing new. The problem for me is that the brightness isn't that bright
A Sig draws near! Command?

User Info: CHOVI3

CHOVI3
5 years ago#2
Because Nes games are supposed to fit a TV screen, so there's no reason why they wouldn't feel the 3ds's screen.
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130

User Info: Mega_Pitch

Mega_Pitch
5 years ago#3
Nintendo should've released an update that would make the screen have more pixels.

User Info: Senzeki

Senzeki
5 years ago#4
I must be missing something. My NES games fit the screen top to bottom. I never expected them to be stretched into widescreen, the original games didn't support that aspect ratio.
[Ambassador] 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8195-9780 -- PS3 ID: Senzeki

User Info: LadyGagaMafia

LadyGagaMafia
5 years ago#5
People are complaining about the screen size because they are clueless. You would think in 2011 people would know what 16:9 and 4:3 is.

There's no point in explaining to them why there are black bars on the side of the screen. I am shocked how clueless some people are.

User Info: Weavious

Weavious
5 years ago#6
The picture size is perfect. These games were made in the day of 4:3 TVs. I haven't seen many posts about other VC games having the same aspect ratio as the original system they were released for.
3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 (Name: Wiiver)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why is everyone complaining about the screen size?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived