Nintendo 3DS Conference - more details

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS Conference - more details

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
5 years ago#11
frdetngn posted...
Is it 12 PM EST or Japanese time?

Oh it's OBVIOUSLY EST. I mean Nintendo of Japan announcing an event in Japan would obviously be using the time zone of a completely unrelated country. I mean, it's definitely EST, and not CEST or maybe some Australian time zone. Why on Earth would it be Japanese time? A Japanese event in Japanese time announced by Nintendo of Japan?

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
5 years ago#12
Nin3DSFan posted...
Oh it's OBVIOUSLY EST. I mean Nintendo of Japan announcing an event in Japan would obviously be using the time zone of a completely unrelated country. I mean, it's definitely EST, and not CEST or maybe some Australian time zone. Why on Earth would it be Japanese time? A Japanese event in Japanese time announced by Nintendo of Japan?

I couldn't have said it better myself. And you know that a few months ago if I had asked the opposite question about E3 then I would have been flamed for about 3 pages. :p
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
5 years ago#13
Yeah, it's just as bad as people asking if Nintendo will announce American release dates in a press conference in Japan. Now, why would they announce American release dates at a Japanese press conference? Perhaps, they'll announce the European release dates in South Korea, and Australian release dates on the North Pole?

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
5 years ago#14
Makes sense to me... wait, no it doesn't.
www.klustr.net || Mega Man Legends 3 revival campaign: www.legends3.com || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS Conference - more details

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived