Would you want a Suffering 3-D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want a Suffering 3-D?

User Info: XXDEADKINGXX

XXDEADKINGXX
5 years ago#1
(I put 3-D since It would be the third one in the series, and it'll be in 3D.) Anyway, would you guys want one? And to people who've never played it.. It's a horror game. The first game was scarier than the second. In the first one, your in a prison, alone with monsters. (there is a part where you look at security cameras. And a demon is behind you in the video, and if you stop to turn around, it's gone.)

I've only played the demo of Suffering 2, but I assume the MC is out of prison now, and is killing these monsters off the streets. The game could work on the 3DS. It's basically RE: Mercinaries, just scarier and darker. If they do make it, I hope we're back in the prison, again. The beginning was gruesome, seeing all the other prisioners in the room die, while you just watch. And then, a fast monster runs past the bars on your cell, and it breaks down.

But, IF they do make it, I know it'll be less gory, and more brighter. Which made Suffering the horror game it is!

User Info: King_of_Nerds

King_of_Nerds
5 years ago#2
I'll have to look it up. For now, I support it unless I find that it's a mediocre game that doesn't deserve a sequel. //
3DS: 1075-0740-6302 PSN: briantheuber123 "even a hobo also have money" - fakewars

User Info: XXDEADKINGXX

XXDEADKINGXX
5 years ago#3
King_of_Nerds posted...
I'll have to look it up. For now, I support it unless I find that it's a mediocre game that doesn't deserve a sequel. //

Suffering 2 was a mediocre game, I hear. But the first one was legendary! All the rooms were dark, and you saw people getting killed from left to right. But, if they made a sequel then it'll have a new character and storyline. I heard the original MC died in the second one. But, really, it is a good game. It seemed to be too good for the original Xbox.

User Info: NintendoNite

NintendoNite
5 years ago#4
HELL YEAH
i love that game. still waiting for the movie to come out.
also, i played the pc version
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/689/greygnarlsig.png
3DS FC: 4511-0667-4392

User Info: cucumberthecool

cucumberthecool
5 years ago#5
That would be awesome! That game was really good. The second
one was ok. You should still play it though. It's like 5 dollars at gamestop.

User Info: tolchocker

tolchocker
5 years ago#6
That would be awesome! I liked the parts in the first game where you had to choose whether to kill or help someone and a creepy disembodied voice would say 'killlll themmm' so great.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want a Suffering 3-D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived