So can people buy zelda or super mario brothers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So can people buy zelda or super mario brothers?

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
6 years ago#1
if not, haha
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: Greekguy8

Greekguy8
6 years ago#2
Yes. eBay has a nice selection of NES games. Haha.
Official Articuno of Pokemon B/W Boards
SS fc-3868 2054 9896

User Info: toma13

toma13
6 years ago#3
Not yet. They will be able to at some unspecified date in the future. Otherwise, they'll have to get it on the Wii VC.
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt

User Info: Cloudisthebest

Cloudisthebest
6 years ago#4
I don't get it. You can buy Zelda: Link's Awakening on the eShop, or you can buy the greatest game of all time, Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
2003 Mustang GT- Flowmaster cat-back, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
6 years ago#5
Cloudisthebest posted...
I don't get it. You can buy Zelda: Link's Awakening on the eShop, or you can buy the greatest game of all time, Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I like how your username claims Cloud is the best and then you say OoT is the best lol
Usually those game's fanbase are at each other's throats.
"Fire must be a bad because it's old. The wheel must be bad because it's old. Everything old is horrible and SHOULD be updated." -MechaKoopa5000
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So can people buy zelda or super mario brothers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived