If Nintendo went bankrupt would you continue gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Nintendo went bankrupt would you continue gaming?

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#1
Not sure if I would or not. I mean, I obviously like other games besides Nintendo ones. It would just feel like a very different era. One in where I don't really belong as a gamer. No Sega, no Nintendo, no Hudson...It'd suck bro. Kind of sucks now.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793

User Info: mousehumaneye

mousehumaneye
5 years ago#2
as long as the industry isnt just shooters, of course I would. I can live without nintendo easy.

User Info: nuclearratchet

nuclearratchet
5 years ago#3
no because nintendo would just make all their franchises for other sytems.

User Info: nuclearratchet

nuclearratchet
5 years ago#4
and i meant to say i wouldn't quit gaming

User Info: 1gecko

1gecko
5 years ago#5
Yeah, I would. Even now I don't play many Nintendo games, most of the ones that are out now I've overplayed to death. Meh, I'll be playing Terraria happily as I wait for some games to come out on the 3DS.

*EDIT* Same Time Post awesomeness.
Obvious Self Declared Nobody of the Zelda: Skyward Sword Board

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
5 years ago#6
It won't happen, no matter what they do it can't happen.

Unless the whole world stops liking Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Nintendo going bankrupt is inconceivable, it's like if Disney went bankrupt.
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
5 years ago#7
Not sure if trolling...?

If not I would continue gaming. Other game companies still exist :-)
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?

User Info: Mattperd

Mattperd
5 years ago#8
nuclearratchet posted...
no because nintendo would just make all their franchises for other sytems.

I swear there was an interview somewhere that said they would rather stop making games completely than put them on other systems...?

Anyway I would keep gaming, I'd miss their games terribly, but I have their old systems, and I can always go back to enjoy their old days (Should they be in this hypothetical).

The other systems have their perks as well, but Nintendo deserves a spot in my home always for their unique experiences.
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances

User Info: VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#9
Its a big if, and a tough question.

Honestly I dont know.

One thing I would know is I would be very sad
Games to Watch: Final Fantasy 13-2,Ninokuni PS3,Persona 5,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X,Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario 3ds,7th dragon 2020, Digimon World Re:D

User Info: Marathonman101

Marathonman101
5 years ago#10
I'd probably quit gaming and go back to my other two hobbies that I already spend alot of money on(Music,Movies).
Currently Playing: Pokemon White(DS),Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, DOA:Dimensions(3DS),SSF4:AE, Mass Effect 2, TES: Oblivion(Xbox 360),Little Big Planet 2,(PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Nintendo went bankrupt would you continue gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived