Will 3DS hate topics and news die out now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will 3DS hate topics and news die out now?

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
5 years ago#1
Or will they rise like crazy since the 3DS will kick a lot of ass soon, err next year maybe?
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."

User Info: Tino_Tonitini2

Tino_Tonitini2
5 years ago#2
Unfortunately, no. There are plenty of haters out there.

User Info: LunaEstCaerulea

LunaEstCaerulea
5 years ago#3
Only 1 US game was announced at TGS, and we already knew about it

The rest are gonna be JP only
Luna Post.

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
5 years ago#4
No, they're just getting started. People needed to create hate topics about there being a re-design, but now since there wasn't one talked about at the conference there will be hate topics about there NOT being one.
What's the difference between vertical and horizontal shooters? - NeoNujevad

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#5
Yup, only one of those games are making out of Japan.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793

User Info: DT-Fox

DT-Fox
5 years ago#6
Nah, it'll probably as strong as ever. But I hope the whole "revision" talk, rumors, and speculation will finally be over.
Currently Let's Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux

User Info: GarlikBakery

GarlikBakery
5 years ago#7
Dude, did you hear the speculation on the new redesign being announced near thanksgiving?!
You are what you eat... That's why I'm human.
Owns: Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#8
MH4 basically guarantees crazy sales in Japan, but it doesn't change the fact that part of the 3DS' problem - the features - were so under-discussed. Iwata did mention some eShop and Mii Plaza fixes, but it's another two tentative-release promises.

If they announced eShop fixes, or demos, or a firmware update that fixes the problems with the DSiWare/DS compatibility, then I'd applaud.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

User Info: NeoHonker

NeoHonker
5 years ago#9
LunaEstCaerulea posted...
Only 1 US game was announced at TGS, and we already knew about it

The rest are gonna be JP only

What was that game? Also, TGS hasn't started, has it?
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9528/lloydwj1.png Brawl FC: 4081-5176-5770. Add me to your friends! kthxbai

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
5 years ago#10
It does seem that the hate wont ever die down. I guess it was too much to hope for.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will 3DS hate topics and news die out now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived