Just signed up for Gamefly

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just signed up for Gamefly

User Info: jordandrako

jordandrako
6 years ago#1
Which game should I get first. I'm thinking bit. trip saga.
Not going to go for Star fox because I plan on buying that one eventually and I don't want to ruin the gameplay from two days of renting.
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Ambassador Titles, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
6 years ago#2
You should get that game
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
6 years ago#3
you know that game, with the stuff.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.

jordandrako
6 years ago#4
Oh right! It had that one dude doing something right?
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Ambassador Titles, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.

User Info: Captain_Drek

Captain_Drek
6 years ago#5
Is this the one with that story line?
"My internet would be better if I smashed my dick into an Ethernet port." ~ Crimson_Jesus
http://backloggery.com/captaindrek

jordandrako
6 years ago#6
Yep, some bad guy made life tough on some people.
Beware of the groove.

User Info: Sid3wind3r12

Sid3wind3r12
6 years ago#7
inb4andesaysnintendogs+cats
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your sig.
Official Tigrex of the MH4 Board. Official Kayamba of the MH3G Board

User Info: Cena_Is_Sexy

Cena_Is_Sexy
6 years ago#8
Youre better off renting star fox than buying it. As you said, 2 days of gameplay will do it.

Shorter games = good for a rental. It doesnt even have online mutiplayer, not worth the 30 or 40 bucks imo, unless you know others who will, get together and play with you.
I am not 5knuckleShuffle.

jordandrako
6 years ago#9
Cena_Is_Sexy posted...
Youre better off renting star fox than buying it. As you said, 2 days of gameplay will do it.

Shorter games = good for a rental. It doesnt even have online mutiplayer, not worth the 30 or 40 bucks imo, unless you know others who will, get together and play with you.

good point. The only friends I had with 3DS kinda had a falling out with me and my wife once they moved into their own house together. So playing SF with them is outta the question. I'll rent it and if I like it longer than the two days I'll still buy it I guess.
Beware of the groove.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
6 years ago#10
Sid3wind3r12 posted...
inb4andesaysnintendogs+cats

Yes!
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just signed up for Gamefly

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived