Who's excited for Spiderman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who's excited for Spiderman?

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
5 years ago#1
More like SpiderBro, am I right? Anyone else picking up the 3DS version?
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben

User Info: gamerguy2800

gamerguy2800
5 years ago#2
Nope.
This message was posted using one of three electronic devices.
1. My computer 2. My ipod touch 3. My 3DS

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
5 years ago#3
i might get it if it's good.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
5 years ago#4
Looks like your standard superhero game.

I didn't see anything that makes this one particularly stand out...
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

KGTrigger
5 years ago#5
I haven't played a spiderman game in a long time, so I'm excited. Enjoy your boring games then!

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
5 years ago#6
i will be getting it. saw a good article in NP recently. looks nice and then the week after i pick up Spiderman EoT i wll be getting quite possibly my next to last DS game: Alien Infestation. (The last DS game i will buy will be cod mw3 defiance)
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig
Playing Splinter Cell 3D (Score 9/10) Asphalt 3D (Score 8/10)

User Info: davekaminskas

davekaminskas
5 years ago#7
I really enjoyed shattered dimensions on ps3. If this is an original game from the ground up instead of a watered down port of the console versions than I will probably get it. If is just a port I will probably get the ps3 one.

User Info: Soccer009

Soccer009
5 years ago#8
if its open world like spiderman 1 and 2 on the ps2 if tis lame like the ds spiderman i played then no i won't get it
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS

KGTrigger
5 years ago#9
joelang12 posted...
i will be getting it. saw a good article in NP recently. looks nice and then the week after i pick up Spiderman EoT i wll be getting quite possibly my next to last DS game: Alien Infestation. (The last DS game i will buy will be cod mw3 defiance)

You're not getting it for 3DS? It's supposed to be an almost identical copy of the ps3/360 version, just slightly downgraded graphics.

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
5 years ago#10
KGTrigger posted...
joelang12 posted...

You're not getting it for 3DS? It's supposed to be an almost identical copy of the ps3/360 version, just slightly downgraded graphics.

That's the point. Why would I downgrade for $20 less? Almost identical is still missing somethings that consoles will have and look better for it.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who's excited for Spiderman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived