Good games being released this October?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good games being released this October?

User Info: logans_run_82

logans_run_82
5 years ago#1
I've noticed that the big name titles I'm excited for are coming in November, so..what about October.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091

User Info: AnotherVisitor

AnotherVisitor
5 years ago#2
Tetris Axis is the one I'm waiting for. Just a little more than a week away from its US release.
3DS: 0731 - 4978 - 4269

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
5 years ago#3
I'm excited for Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights, Tetris Axis, and I might check out Harvest Moon.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: Retrostarman87

Retrostarman87
5 years ago#4
Pokemon Rumble and Tetris Axis are oh so tempting to get. I want to get them at around Christmas....but man, I really would love for something else besides SF643D to hold me over for Super Mario 3D Land.
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 93 Tell me if you agree!

User Info: gamerguy2800

gamerguy2800
5 years ago#5
l'm gonna get Tetris Axis when its out for sure. I might pick up Pokemon Rumble Blast when its out but i'm gonna wait for a few reviews on it first.
This message was posted using one of three electronic devices.
1. My computer 2. My ipod touch 3. My 3DS

User Info: baconcow1812

baconcow1812
5 years ago#6
Tetris Axis
"the hell!?"

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
5 years ago#7
Pokemon Rumble and Tetris Axis and Harvest Moon are the games I want.
http://i.imgur.com/6Gu0M.gif

User Info: Balthor 2001

Balthor 2001
5 years ago#8
Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights, Skylanders if you've got money to burn, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, there's also the DS release list which has Professor Layton and the Last Spectre. There's also a certain awesome game starring a pink puffball coming to the Wii in October.
Bowties are cool. - The Doctor
Pi is awesome, Pi is great, Pi does not end, pie for everyone!

User Info: Blaze627

Blaze627
5 years ago#9
I'm actually pretty interested in Edge of time, especially since it's supposed to be nearly identical to the Wii version (Which in turn, is supposed to be identical to the 360/PS3 versions, with some obvious downgrades in the graphics department.) Shattered Dimensions was a rare example of a game being pretty much the same across all consoles instead of a side team making a separate Wii version, so I'm confident Beenox will deliver here, too.
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"

User Info: lp913

lp913
5 years ago#10
AnotherVisitor posted...
Tetris Axis is the one I'm waiting for. Just a little more than a week away from its US release.

This for me as well.
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020] [GE007 FC: 1237-3974-3165] [COD: BO FC: 2463-7578-3340] [TvC: UAS FC: 2923-0604-8719] [SW3 FC: 0045-9248-8653]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good games being released this October?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived