What Miis have you made?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What Miis have you made?

User Info: CoffeeShopLame

CoffeeShopLame
5 years ago#1
I've made myself, Lelouch from Code Geass, and Sebastian from Black Butler.
I CON-TIN-U TO FIGHT!
# of people i've gotten to watch Code Geass: LotR - 9

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#2
None really. Besides my friends and stuff who've played on my system / transferred from Wii, all the other Miis I have on my 3DS are the official Nintendo-made ones.
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese. Now quit PM'ing me about it.

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
5 years ago#3
I made Snape from Harry Potter, and I mostly made some of my own. They're pretty cool IMO.
I also created a Mii of this girl I went to school with who had THE NICEST butt and legs ever. I totally hit on her, but she never got the hint. -,- lol

Well, that's enough creepy Mii stories for tonight.
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
GOLD BANANA
(message deleted)

User Info: jordandrako

jordandrako
5 years ago#5
I was watching the whole scrubs series when i bought my 3ds so i made most of the main cast: JD, Cox, Eliot, and Turk. Ive also made diglett.
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Ambassador Titles, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What Miis have you made?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived