I came across someone with a 3DS today...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I came across someone with a 3DS today...

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
5 years ago#1
For the first time, I saw someone actually using the system, instead of discovering retroactively through Streetpass. Only problem was... it was a frickin' 7 year old kid, with his parents. And he didn't even have his Streetpass set up.

;>____>
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#2
I've yet to see one.
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
5 years ago#3
keyblader1985 posted...
For the first time, I saw someone actually using the system, instead of discovering retroactively through Streetpass. Only problem was... it was a frickin' 7 year old kid, with his parents. And he didn't even have his Streetpass set up.

;>____>

You should've kicked him in the face.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.

User Info: dizanimator

dizanimator
5 years ago#4
I can only think of one time when I saw someone with a 3DS, and that was before I had one. I haven't even had a single streetpass yet. I'm about ready to go to Gamestop to try and get one there. The Target near me doesn't have the 3DS set for streetpass, and I haven't tried Walmart yet.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
5 years ago#5
i saw a girl on the train using one. surprisingly not a kid, and fairly hot too.
Super Nintendo Defender system

User Info: AP3Brain

AP3Brain
5 years ago#6
Haven't seen a single one yet... But I wouldn't be surprised when I do that it's some punk kid. Most people don't really have like extra time to play portable systems OUTSIDE unless they are commuting on a train or waiting for like a doctor's appointment or something.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#7
Why is being a child a crime?
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
5 years ago#8
AP3Brain posted...
Most people don't really have like extra time to play portable systems OUTSIDE unless they are commuting on a train or waiting for like a doctor's appointment or something.

speak for yourself.
Super Nintendo Defender system

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
5 years ago#9
When did I say it was? I just want to talk about the system/games, but I probably couldn't have at his age.
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
5 years ago#10
I have two people from street pass, but midtown manhattan is a busy place so I thought it would be more, honestly >_>

Never actually met one
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I came across someone with a 3DS today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived